1. Nut processing: sunflower seeds, peanuts, cashews, almonds, chestnuts, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, inca silver, macadamia nuts.
2. Petroleum industry: sesame, peanut, rapeseed, soybean.
3. Beverage industry: coffee beans, tartary buckwheat, grains, barley malt.
4. Tea processing: film and dry the tea.
5. Food puffing industry: rice, millet, rice cakes, shrimp chips, Wennian cakes.
6. Food processing industry: rice, barley, corn, beans, grains.
7. Seasoning industry: chili, pepper, anise, fennel.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: Chinese medicine.
9. Feed processing industry: raw material roasting.
10. Chemical industry: drying and heating chemical raw materials.
Electromagnetic heating is also called electromagnetic induction heating. The principle is that an alternating magnetic field is generated by the components of the electronic circuit board.
When a ferrous container is placed on it, the alternating magnetic field lines are cut on the surface of the container to generate an alternating current at the metal part of the bottom of the container That is, eddy current), the eddy current causes the carriers at the bottom of the container to move at high speed and irregularly, and the carriers and atoms collide and rub against each other to generate thermal energy. So as to heat the materials.
Because the iron container is self-heating, the thermal efficiency can be as high as 95%. The electromagnetic oven, electromagnetic stove, electromagnetic heating rice cooker and electromagnetic roasting machine all use electromagnetic heating technology
|Model||Capacity (kg/h)||Motor (kw)||Matching Power (kw)||Overall size(L*W*H)(mm)||Pot size (mm)|
Copyright © 2021 Brightsail Industries Group Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.