The basic principle of colloidal grinding is that fluid or semi-fluid materials are subjected to strong shearing force, frictional force and high-frequency vibration through fixed teeth and movable teeth connected at high speed. It is formed by the relative movement of the grinding and grinding tooth profile gradient, one of which rotates at high speed, and the other still allows the material to pass through the shear and friction between the inclined materials, and is effective under the action of complex forces such as high-frequency vibration and high-speed vortex. Ground pulverization, emulsion, uniformity, moderate temperature, and satisfactory finishing products can be obtained.
1. Sanitary food grade stainless steel. Except for the motor parts, all contact parts are made of stainless steel, especially the static and dynamic grinding plates have been strengthened, which has better corrosion resistance and wear resistance. In this case, the finished material is pollution-free and safe.
2. The colloid mill has compact design, beautiful appearance, good sealing, stable performance, convenient operation and high production efficiency. It is an ideal equipment for processing fine materials.
3. Separate the colloid mill, the motor is separated from the base, the stability is good, the operation is convenient, and the service life is long, to avoid material leakage and prevent motor burns. Using labyrinth seal, no wear, corrosion resistance, reduce failure. Driven by belt wheels, the transmission ratio can be changed, the speed can be increased, and the material can be crushed more finely.
4. The vertical colloid mill solves the problem that the small colloid mill cannot work continuously for a long time due to insufficient power and poor sealing. The motor is 220V, compact structure, small size, light weight, reliable sealing structure, long continuous working time, especially suitable for small enterprises and laboratories.
5. Various colloid mills have low vibration, stable work and no foundation required.
Cooling water pipe
Copyright © 2021 Brightsail Industries Group Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.