The basic principle of colloid grinding is that the fluid or semi-fluid material is subjected to strong shear force, friction force and high-frequency vibration through the fixed and moving teeth which are relatively connected at high speed. Grinding on mill tooth profile incline relative motion but becomes, one of the high speed rotating, another still make material through between tooth bevel material by shear force and friction force, at the same time in the high frequency vibration and the high speed whirlpool, etc under the action of complex force effectively shatter, emulsion, homogeneous, temperature, to obtain satisfactory fine processing of the products.
1. Sanitary food-grade stainless steel. Except motor part, all contact parts are made of stainless steel, especially both dynamic grinding disc and static grinding disc are reinforced, making them better properties of corrosion-resistance and wear-resistance. In that case, the finished materials are non-pollution and safe.
2. Colloid mill is an ideal equipment for processing fine materials with features of compact design, elegant appearance, good seal, stable performance, easy operation and high production efficiency.
3. The motor and the base are separate in the split colloid mill, ensuring good stability, easy operation and a long service life of motor, furthermore it avoids material leakage to prevent motor from burning. It employs labyrinth seal, no wear, corrosion-resistance and less failure. Driving by pulley, it can change gear ratio, increase speed and make materials crushed finely.
4. The vertical colloid mill solves the problem that small colloid mills couldn’t work continuously for a long time due to insufficient power and poor sealing. The motor is 220V, its advantages include compact overall structure, small size, light weight, reliable sealing structure and long hours of continuous work, especially suitable for small businesses and laboratory.
5. Various colloid mill are small vibration, work smoothly and no need foundation.
Brightsail China BSQT-F colloid mill peanut paste making machine manufacturers - Brightsail,Over the years, the company has continuously improved and innovated on the basis of absorbing the characteristics and advantages of similar products at home and abroad.
How to choose the right colloid mill?
Check the model number: The structure type of the colloid mill and the diameter (mm) of the grinding disc determine the capacity of the grinding disc.
Inspection ability: The ability of colloid mills varies greatly according to the density and viscosity of different materials.
Circulation tube: suitable for low-viscosity materials that need to be recycled back and crushed, such as soy milk, mung bean beverages, etc.
Rectangular inlet: suitable for high and medium viscosity materials that do not require reflow or grinding, such as peanut butter, chili sauce, etc.
Cooling water pipe
Copyright © 2021 Brightsail Industries Group Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.