This is a cinnamon grinding test on BSC coarse crusher and BSP-350 model air classifier mill.
Our BSC coarse crusher is suitablr for grinding materials into small granules,it usually be used as supporting equipmengt in grinding process.
Our BSP air classifier mill is good at making even and superfine powder,its final powder can reach about 60-2500mesh.
About BSC coarse crusher
|Size of input granules (mm)||<100||<100||<100||<100|
|Speed of principal axis(rpm)||960||960||960||960|
|Overall Size(L*W*H) (mm)(Type B)||900*600*1140||900*700*1440||900*800*1440||1000*900*1440|
About BSP air classifier mill
The raw material is fed into the grinding cavity by the screw feeder through the hopper, and after being cut and sheared by the high-speed cutting machine, it is fed into the cyclone separator and the bag filter through the negative pressure suction method, and the discharge meets the product requirements. This is why it can be made into superfine powder and can be used as a fine powder machine (fine powder machine).
1. Compact design and reasonable structure. There is a grading mechanism inside the material, which can crush and grade at the same time to reduce energy consumption.
2. The machine is equipped with a fan for continuous heat dissipation, which is suitable for grinding heat sensitive materials.
3. Strong adaptability and narrow particle size distribution. The particle size of the product is uniform, and the fineness can reach 80-320 mesh.
4. Adjust the speed or air volume of the classifier without shutdown to obtain the products with uniform particle size distribution.
5. The upper cover of the main engine is opened by pneumatic spring, and the structure of the engine body can be opened to both sides, so that there will be no obstacles when cleaning and repairing internal parts.
6. The main grinding parts are made of high-grade alloy tool steel, which greatly prolongs the service life or replacement cycle of wear parts.
|Input size(mm)||< 15||< 15||< 15||< 15|
|Speed of principle axis (rpm)||-6500||-5600||-4400||-3100|
|Grading impeller speed(rpm)||4000||4000||3500||3000|
Copyright © 2021 Brightsail Industries Group Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.