1. Compact design and reasonable structure. The material is equipped with an internal grading mechanism, so that grinding and grading can be carried out at the same time, thereby reducing energy consumption.
2. Equipped with a blower to continuously dissipate heat, suitable for the grinding of heat-sensitive materials.
3. Strong adaptability and narrow particle size distribution. The particle size of the product is uniform, and the fineness can reach 80-320 mesh.
4. Adjust the speed or air volume of the classifier without stopping the machine to obtain a uniformly distributed product with the required particle size.
5. The top cover of the main unit is opened by a pneumatic spring, and the structure of the main body should be such that it can be opened to both sides so that it will not encounter obstacles when cleaning and repairing internal parts.
6. The main abrasive parts are made of high-grade alloy tool steel, which greatly prolongs the service life or replacement cycle of the worn parts.
7. The bearing system adopts imported high-speed precision bearings, the whole machine runs smoothly, with low vibration and noise.
8. The pipeline adopts a quick disassembly structure, which is quick and convenient to disassemble and clean.
9. Equipped with cyclone separator and collector, there will be no fly powder during the production process. The dust bag can effectively collect the fine powder in the airflow and meet the clean and environmental protection requirements of exhaust gas emission.
10. The fine powder collected by the dust bag can be effectively recycled. Thereby reducing material loss.
The raw materials are sent to the grinding chamber by the screw feeder through the hopper, cut and sheared by the high-speed cutting machine, and then sent to the cyclone separator and the bag filter by the negative pressure suction method, and the discharge meets the product requirements. This is why it can produce ultra-fine powder and can be used as a fine pulverizer (fine pulverizer).
|Input size(mm)||< 15||< 15||< 15||< 15|
|Speed of principle axis (rpm)||-6500||-5600||-4400||-3100|
|Grading impeller speed(rpm)||4000||4000||3500||3000|
Copyright © 2021 Brightsail Industries Group Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.